I’m late to the Teekyu watching phenomenon but caught up quickly (it helps when each episode is two minutes long). I couldn’t help but notice as I was looking at the episode titles that all of them referenced movies, most of them American ones. I then started thinking about how many of them I’ve actually seen, which is probably about a third of them.
- Comics and Cosplay | on Sakura-Con 2011 Report: Emerald City Event
- Aniblog Stuff – Round 2 – Day 9 on Summer Conventions: Anime Expo 2011 – Food Truck Vacation
- jj on Syfy’s “Exit”: Adapting a Japanese Game Show The Right Way?
- kiriska on Looking at Sakura-Con’s Current Schedule (as a Non-Attendee)
- Www Kisskiss on 12 Days of Xmas – Day 1: LoveCom’s Surprise Trap